[Publicpolicy] Dimi's interview on "The Europeans" podcast
Liam Wyatt
2018-08-31 13:48:43 UTC
Ciao all,

Dimi hasn't mentioned it but he was recently interviewed on a fun and
informative podcast called "The Europeans" - talking about his, and
Wikimedia's, role in recent copyright legislation lobbying in
Brussels.

Direct link to the timestamped start of his interview here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-584654470/august-21-the-g-spot-of-europe#t=18:20

I think he did a great job getting the importance of the topic across
to a general interest audience in a way that was engaging but not
simplistic. I also think that this kind of forum is really important
for us to be reaching as it's NOT the usual crowd of people who are
already interested in copyright or lobbying

-- Links --
The tweet from the producers about this episode (pls RT):
https://twitter.com/EuropeansPod/status/1031808373086412800
Episode homepage:
https://europeanspodcast.com/2018/08/21/august-21-the-g-spot-of-europe/
Subscribe via iTunes: