[Publicpolicy] social media during the copyright pre-vote
Anna Mazgal
2018-08-31 14:03:21 UTC
Dear All,

as of next week we will be communicating more intensely our mobilisation around copyright (see the update that Dimi just shared for details). We decided to use the #fixcopyright as the main hashtag. If you use it too, in any language, we can then amplify, share and coordinate better.

We also know that the European Digital Rights will use #uploadfilter and #1ofthemillion with the latter to underline that these are people and not bots that are taking interest in the messages around a better copyright reform. These could be good ## to follow if you want to see what is happening EU-wide but also in your language during the copyright action week that starts on Monday. This is the initiative of #saveyourinternet that we do not directly link to (as mentioned in the report we will have our own landing page) but they may have a lot of interesting messages and stuff to watch.

Have a good weekend,
Anna

Anna Mazgal
EU Policy Advisor
Wikimedia
***@wikimedia.be
@a2na
mobile: +32 487 222 945
51 Rue du TrÃŽne
BE-1050 Brussels
Michael Jahn
2018-08-31 17:36:54 UTC
Sounds great, thanks Anna!
Micha

Michael Jahn
Leiter Programme
Director of Programs

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch freien Zugang zu der
Gesamtheit des Wissens der Menschheit hat. Helfen Sie uns dabei!

der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnÃŒtzig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt fÃŒr